[MOSAIC] web sites

Janice Friesen janicef at jfriesen.net
Sat Aug 4 16:16:40 EDT 2007

For a one time fee of $35 (lifetime) you can get a membership at My eCoach
which has an abundance of very easy to use collaboration tools available.
One of them is the Universal Builder which is a very easy way to create web
pages.  For an additional $15 (lifetime) you can have a URL that you choose
(yourchoice.my-ecoach.com).  You can also sign up for a free membership, but
I think that more of the tools are available to you if you have a paid
membership.

My eCoach is designed to be used as a tool for a team to communicate and
collaborate online together and so there is MUCH more available than just
the web creation tools, but it is a good start.  One of the things that it
does have is a blogging tool which I just used for a travel blog and it is
very easy.  You can check mine out at http://jfriesen.my-ecoach.com.

Especially if you do not have server space I think this is an excellent
solution for a class web page.  The staff at My eCoach is amazingly
responsive and after you have been using it a while you realize that there
are a community of other users who are all educators there.

Janice

--
Janice Friesen
janicef at jfriesen.net
http://jfriesen.net
Paper just seems so restrictive anymore, doesn't it?