[MOSAIC] announcement from Ginger

ginger/rob read.think at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 5 13:13:04 EDT 2007

I will be taking a much needed sabbatical for a year from my role as
overseer/moderator of the Mosaic listserv.  I am needing to cultivate and
nurture the parts of me that I have been neglecting.  (I will continue to do
the uploading of any files to our TEACHING TOOLS page that you would like to
share since that is done from my computer.)

I have selected Jennifer Palmer to take over for me as moderator.  Many of
you know of Jennifer's passion for the comprehension work we meet here to
discuss.  I have complete confidence in her desire and ability to keep the
vision of this listserv alive.

I am believing you all will resolve to keep your talk grounded in the
thinking work!
Ginger Weincek
owner
Mosaic listserv