[MOSAIC] Heineman on-line class

Tami towestmo at bigpond.net.au
Tue Aug 7 02:56:56 EDT 2007

The HeinemannU campus has closed. We are no longer offering online courses.
If you are awaiting assessment on a course you recently completed, you may
expect to receive course completion feedback by May 25. If you have any
other inquiries, please contact administration at heinemannu.com.

We appreciate your patronage and invite you to browse pd.heinemann.com for
information about other Heinemann Professional Development offerings that
may be of interest to you.

To view information regarding course credit for courses you have taken
please click here.