[MOSAIC] small group instruction

write at att.net write at att.net
Wed Aug 8 21:55:29 EDT 2007

Bill's comments bring up a question I've been thinking about.  Suppose I have three or four students who need more help with something that everyone else in the class understands.  Stephanie Harvey suggests small group instruction.  How do you keep the other 20-plus students working when you're occupied with a few?
Jan

From: "Bill Roberts" <krober15 at tampabay.rr.com>

[snip]