[MOSAIC] Welcome Back Comcast and BellSouth members

lindafarns at comcast.net lindafarns at comcast.net
Sat Aug 11 08:13:47 EDT 2007

When I opened up my e-mail this morning and saw this message, it was like Christmas in August!!  I've been without Mosaic since the end of the July and I've been racking my brain trying to figure out what button I pushed by mistake.  All of my off-list messages went unanswered (and now I know why) and I was running out of ideas.  It's great to be back!

Lori - Thank you for offering to intervene for me.  I appreciate that.

Linda Farnsworth

From: "Keith Mack" <kmack at literacyworkshop.org>