[MOSAIC] Dyslexia

ljackson ljackson at gwtc.net
Sun Aug 12 10:51:41 EDT 2007

Reversals are considered age appropriate until 9. Don't worry too much.  I
generally just used a cue like, "Something's walking backwards..."  If your
students are older, perhaps you should be more concerned and others with
more knowledge about Dyslexia can take on that issue.

Lori

--
Lori Jackson
District Literacy Coach & Mentor