[MOSAIC] Dyslexia

ljackson ljackson at gwtc.net
Sun Aug 12 12:17:07 EDT 2007

I've done it with a chair.  Also effective.

It is important when talking with parents of these young children, who often
raise the concern regarding reversals, to acknowledge their concerns. Elisa
is so right about responding to parental concern without undo panic and
Renee has a great idea to show parents how natural it is for young children
to the p-b-q-d thing.  Letting them know it is not uncommon, is age
appropriate and that you are aware of the reversals and willing to address
them is important.

Lori

--
Lori Jackson