[MOSAIC] Audio units to save teacher's voice/Off Topic

Paula Rushia paula_rushia at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 08:24:25 EDT 2007

I have had a Phonic Ear system in my class for several years, but it's pricey.  You may want to check out this site and see if they have less expensive alternatives http://www.audiogear.com/assistedlisten.html  I can feel a huge difference at the end of the day if I forget to recharge my system overnight and don't have any extra batteries, it's amazing!
  Paula

Debbie Goodis <mrs_goodis at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Does anyone have any experience with wireless P.A. systems for classrooms? I have a problem with the amount of talking I do and I'm looking for a system. I can't seem to get anywhere on the web because I don't know the exact name of the product.
Thanks in advance
Debbie