[MOSAIC] Audio units to save teacher's voice/Off Topic

kimberlee hannan mrshannan6th at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 09:11:18 EDT 2007

Hello,
I got one very similar to that a year or two ago.  I only use it for times I
have lost my voice, allergy season or cold season.  It was only $45.00 at
Radio Shack.  I find it distracting because it makes my voice sound funny,
but it is effective.
Kim

--
Kim
-------

The best teachers teach from the heart, not from the book.  ~Author Unknown

kxhanna at fresno.k12.ca.us