[MOSAIC] Audio units to save teacher's voice/Off Topic

Debbie Goodis mrs_goodis at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 17:11:52 EDT 2007

Thanks for all the input. I emailed the info to my reading coach. We;ll see if they'll pay for this.
Thanks again
Debbie

Stephanie Sanchez <stephsanch at sbcglobal.net> wrote: I had never thought of using on and was curious. I searched online for something that would work on a teacher's budget. This is what I found!

  http://www.schooloutfitters.com/catalog/product_family_info/cPath/CAT1_CAT21/pfam_id/PFAM645

Debbie Goodis  wrote:
  Does anyone have any experience with wireless P.A. systems for classrooms? I have a problem with the amount of talking I do and I'm looking for a system. I can't seem to get anywhere on the web because I don't know the exact name of the product.
Thanks in advance
Debbie