[MOSAIC] Thank you

Creecher12 at aol.com Creecher12 at aol.com
Thu Aug 16 09:17:30 EDT 2007

The students in the reading comprehension class  have now completed their
assignment of posting to the Mosaic of Thought  listserv. I hope you got
something from their questions. They received a  tremendous amount of information
about the essence of comprehension from your  answers, and I greatly appreciate
all of you taking the time to  respond to them. Hopefully, some of them will
hang around on the listserv  as they start their student teaching in September
and January. Have an  incredible year with your students!

Sincerely,
Nancy Creech