[MOSAIC] (Mosaic) textmapping

j browne jeanb50 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 16 16:03:18 EDT 2007

Hi Linda,

Thought I would jump in on the textmapping question...I have used it
successfully in grades one and four...In first grade we scrolled the book,
My Little Sister Ate One Hare...a counting book by Bill Grossman, and had a
lot of fun with all of the counting activities...
In fourth grade we used it  with our social studies text...it helped
tremendously with outlining, and also with identifying the conventions in a
non fiction text...
I think you will find that textmapping can be used with almost any
grade...and there are so many uses for it too!

Jean/NJ