[MOSAIC] gifted cluster class

rr1981 at aol.com rr1981 at aol.com
Sat Aug 18 19:41:01 EDT 2007

I have just found out that I will be teaching the third grade gifted cluster class.  We are required to use a basal and must teach the stories in a particular order.  I want to teach the students about thick and thin questions, as a way of extending their knowledge of the stories read.  Does anyone have any other suggestions?
This is the first time that I will have the gifted class.

Rosie