[MOSAIC] gifted cluster class

rr1981 at aol.com rr1981 at aol.com
Sun Aug 19 20:16:24 EDT 2007

I am in NC.

Rosie

-----Original Message-----
From: Beverlee Paul <beverleepaul at hotmail.com>
To: mosaic at literacyworkshop.org
Sent: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 8:03 pm
Subject: Re: [MOSAIC] gifted cluster class

What state do you teach in, Rosie?

I am really not sure how to answer this question.? My students can be classified as gifted in math and/or reading.? I am not aware of each students classification at this time.?

As far as teaching from the basal, all I can tell you is that my entire county is required to work with the HM basal series.? We are supposed to be using it with "fidelty" meaning supplementing with any other materials.? Of course this is crazy and many of us do, however, we could get in trouble depending on who enters the classroom.?

Rosie

o unsubscribe or modify your membership please go to
ttp://literacyworkshop.org/mailman/options/mosaic_literacyworkshop.org.