[MOSAIC] gifted cluster class

Patricia Kimathi pkimathi at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 19 22:53:04 EDT 2007

Lori,
This is the question we (gifted teacher's in my district) have been
asking for over 8 years.  The answer (?) do the basal in 21/2 to 3 days
and do the rest in 2 days.  Does it make sense. No more sense than to
think that all children learn best from a basal.  I teach 2nd grade,
but I represent parents in Los Angeles County and this is a question
they ask all of the time.  I have no answer.
Patricia Kimathi
Mission Parent Representative
California Association for the Gifted
8465 South Van Ness Avenue