[MOSAIC] Lead poisoning and learning/OT

ljackson ljackson at gwtc.net
Mon Aug 20 09:10:30 EDT 2007

Joy,

I don't know how far out on a limb you want to go, but here children with
proactive parents (i.e. Squeaky wheels) get the quickest attention.  I know
you mentioned how overwhelmed her parents are, but is there a parent network
at the local or state level that you could hook them up with?  Sped parents
have established these sorts of alliances and often will mentor and support
parents as they work to get their kids everything they need and/or entitled
to.

Lori
A squeaky wheel who got job shadowing back into the h.s. Curriculum and is
now the parent of a proudly employed special needs child.

--
Lori Jackson
District Literacy Coach & Mentor

http:www.tcsdk12.org