[MOSAIC] (no subject)

Harbour, Deborah harbourd at dreamsbeginhere.org
Tue Aug 21 21:37:22 EDT 2007

I have to agree that I have not received a lot of postings but we just opened school on Monday so I know personally I haven't had time to read or post either.  Maybe it will pick up in the next two weeks.

Debbie Harbour

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.  Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.