[MOSAIC] spelling help

Joy jwidmann at rocketmail.com
Thu Aug 23 17:24:39 EDT 2007

Janelle,
  I just spent my own money and purchased the fourth edition of Words Their Way. It comes with a DVD and CD. I've given my students the inventory, and plugged their info into the computer. On Monday I will begin teaching them the sorts. I can't weigh in on how good it is, although it looks good, and many teachers have reccomended it.

  If anyone has this and would like to chime in, I'd appreciate any comments or suggestions!

                Joy/NC/4
  jwidmann at rocketmail.com
  How children learn is as important as what they learn: process and content go hand in hand. http://www.responsiveclassroom.org