[MOSAIC] rationale..

Janelle thedorrs at comcast.net
Fri Aug 24 12:09:30 EDT 2007

I think Debbie Miller talks about organizing the classroom library in
Reading With Meaning (I think). I have taught 3rd grade for 4 years and have
never had a lingering parent....best of luck!
janelle
p.s. I too am wondering about kids making the bulletin boards. I want them
to do the borders...any ideas from anyone?