[MOSAIC] magazine subscriptions?

Kimberly Stapert kim_stapert at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 25 01:20:57 EDT 2007

Hi everyone-
It's me again - brand new to 5th grade as of 2 days ago after 13 years
in grades 1 and 2.  Thank you to ALL who have posted.  I bought 5 new
teacher resources thanks to you all!  Keep the ideas coming!  :-)
I'm wondering what other 5th grade teachers out there do with ordering
magazines.  For example, Zoobooks were great for 2nd graders.  What are
some of you ordering?
On that line of thinking, I'm also thinking of ordering either Time for
Kids, Schlastic News, or Weekly Reader (I've had WR for 3  years with
gr. 2, but then my new school LAST year bought S.N. and I actually
liked that better; I've never tried TfK - I love using them for the
Key: Determining Importance).  I guess I don't even know what all is
available for 5th grade either.  Any advice?
Thank you in advance!
Kim/5th/MI