[MOSAIC] magazine subscriptions?

Joy jwidmann at rocketmail.com
Sat Aug 25 10:14:11 EDT 2007

Time for Kids is my favorite. I just received the first issue of Scholastic News (which was ordered for me instead of TFK because the school got subscriptions for free with points.)

  I put them out for my students to take, and unlike TFK in the past, no one took one to read! I offer this as a fun Friday activity for kids who have completed their work. In the past, kids couldn't get to TFK fast enough.

  Maybe I need to get used to the format, but if the issues continue to be of the same quality as this first shipment, next year I'll insist on TFK.

                Joy/NC/4
  jwidmann at rocketmail.com
  How children learn is as important as what they learn: process and content go hand in hand. http://www.responsiveclassroom.org