[MOSAIC] questions for Dave, Joy, others on textmapping

Olga Reynolds ozreynolds at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 26 14:40:45 EDT 2007

Hi all,
I just revistited Dave's site and after reading and
thinking about it---I have questions that probably can
only be answered by trying it out----the whole concept
sounds "like it makes a lot of sense".
I am going to try it on the first day of school with a
read aloud (probably about the first day of school).
Is it stretching it to have the kids "see" the entire
story before listening to it???? How will this affect
their ability to visualize??
I am feeling comfortable with the idea that they will
"sense" many of the feelings they will experience
throughout the day and start to develop a sense of
comfort that they will be ok???

Dave, Joy anyone help me out with this.

olga