[MOSAIC] questions for Dave, Joy, others on textmapping

Renee phoenixone at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 26 16:14:39 EDT 2007

Hi Olga,

You don't say what grade you are teaching but as someone who has done
some textmapping in the past, if you want to do this on the first day
of school I would say read the story first, then do a "whole group"
textmapping activity with the scroll up on the wall and having student
volunteers come up to highlight things.  I don't know what those things
would be.... that's up to you.

That's what I'd do. :-)
Renee