[MOSAIC] second grade homework

Kukonis at aol.com Kukonis at aol.com
Mon Aug 27 08:28:13 EDT 2007

If you are going to get Words their Way may I suggest Donald Baer's 4th
edition with the CD that has writing and delete capabilities. Most of his
assessments as well as games etc. are on the CD. I think the cost is 37.00...  but
well worth it.YOu can also use his templates to put in your own or the kids'
words.  I just saw Donald at TC and he was wonderful. His ideas on how to
differentiate spelling... make such wonderful and simple sense... even for first
graders where kids have had no real spelling lessons other than inventive  work.
Pam