[MOSAIC] Fluency assessment question

ljackson ljackson at gwtc.net
Tue Aug 28 08:19:38 EDT 2007

Hey, Nancy, I think Joy has nailed the difference between good miscues and
guessing.;-)

Joy, would it help this kiddo to hear some of his reading?  I am thinking of
something along the line of retrospective miscue analysis, beginning with a
focus of something the kiddo is doing right and then beginning some work
with troubling passages.  Sounds to me like perhaps his definition of
reading it to get from point a to point b, and meaning be damned--or largely
neglected.

Lori

--
Lori Jackson