[MOSAIC] Fluency assessment question

Joy jwidmann at rocketmail.com
Tue Aug 28 15:54:33 EDT 2007

I'm working with him to read in phrases. I'm hoping this will help him slow down a bit, and allow his brain time to make meaning. We talked today about how he knows all the words, and just needs to work on making them into strings of pearls. He liked that metaphor. He was focusing on the necklace I had on today, and I was trying to figure out how to bring him back to reading.

  I think you are saying he should listen to himself read, right? I can set that up tomorrow!

                Joy/NC/4
  jwidmann at rocketmail.com
  How children learn is as important as what they learn: process and content go hand in hand. http://www.responsiveclassroom.org