[MOSAIC] Grade 4

Joy jwidmann at rocketmail.com
Wed Aug 29 20:06:29 EDT 2007

Bernadete:
  I made the switch from second to fourth last year. I hope I never switch back!

  Here are some books I couldn't do without:
  Mosaic of Thought - Zimmerman and Keene
  Strategies that Work - Harvey and Goudvis
  A Writer's Notebook - Fletcher
  Notebook Know How - Buckner
  Razzle Dazzle Writing - Fourney
  Academic Vocabulary - Marzano and Pickering
  Still Learning to Read: Teaching Students in Grades 3 – 6 –Sibberson and Szymusiak

  Good luck, keep us informed about how your year goes!

                Joy/NC/4
  jwidmann at rocketmail.com
  How children learn is as important as what they learn: process and content go hand in hand. http://www.responsiveclassroom.org