[MOSAIC] second grade homework

Debbie Goodis mrs_goodis at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 31 00:17:19 EDT 2007

Hi Marti,
I got the book with the CD. It's great! I actually found a brand new book from Borders at a garage sale for 50 cents and exchanged it for the WTW book. So I got it for "free." I was very excited.

The Plumtree <theplumtrees at msn.com> wrote: Karen this is what is being said about the 4th edition to the Words Their
Way book.  Want to get it and share the cost.

Marti