[MOSAIC] data collection for analysis

Susanne Lee susannelee912 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 7 17:25:39 EDT 2010

What is Aimsweb???  Is it a substitute for DRA?  We use the DRA and the FOuntas & Pinnell Benchmark for reading data and benchmark tests written by the district.  We also provide on writing genres and we used to do a math problem solving, but we eliminated it this year.  Who knows what other data we will be asked to collect?  We have a feeling there is a lot coming with our new KEY committees.........