[MOSAIC] data collection for analysis

ALESCHACK at aol.com ALESCHACK at aol.com
Sat Sep 11 12:45:06 EDT 2010

The kind of "low-tech" data Betsy describes is much more useful  to the
teacher than the standardized test data that is so popular now.  In  addition
the low-tech data is fairer and more comprehensive in it's judgement of  the
student and by extension the teacher.
Arlyne
NYC

In a message dated 9/11/2010 12:37:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,