[MOSAIC] MAP assessment

Richard Schroeder RichardSchroeder at u-46.org
Tue Sep 14 09:37:42 EDT 2010

We use it in 2-6 and find it to be a great screener.
However, we also use F and P Text level assessments.

Mr. Richard Schroeder
Principal
Spring Trail Elementary School

"What little thing can you say or do to fill someone's bucket today?"

In a message dated 9/13/2010 12:06:57 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  smoore@