[MOSAIC] DRA Levels & A-Z levels.

threedchem at aol.com threedchem at aol.com
Tue Sep 14 16:38:23 EDT 2010

Our district began using thr 'A-Z' reading assessments last year  I'm
wondering how reliabe the tool is.  Does anyone else have experience
with this tool?  If yes, do you find that students generally fall
within, above or below the 'grade level' range as identified by A-Z?

Also, I  know a lot of districts use DRA. Do those of you who use DRA
find that, on average, your 5th grade students (for example)
generally score within the 5th grade range?  Or are many below/ above?

I look forward to learning about your experiences.

Sandy.

Sent from my iPhone