[MOSAIC] Somewhere, sometime I had a document on a guide for what administrators need

Nan Lafferty mnlaff2002 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 20:06:25 EDT 2010

The FCRR developed an Adolescent Literacy Walk-Through for Principals:  A
guide for Instructional Leaders Grades 4-12.
http://www.centeroninstruction.org/files/Adol%20Lit%20Walk%20Through.pdf

Scroll down to near the end for several different templates.

and eight scenarios illustrating the use of these templates here:
http://www.centeroninstruction.org/files/Eight%20Scenarios%20Illustrating%20
ALWP.pdf

I didn't see much for the younger grades, though.

Nan

>  to see in a great literacy classroom.  It was an outline of what great
>> literacy teaching looks like actually.  Can't find it anywhere, does
anyone have it or know what I am talking about?  Many thanks.  S